Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What a.................

Tomorrow having my class again
time really pass fast than i thought
i watch dvd almost whole afternoon
ofcoz..
i did my coursework
then cam with friend
really funny..had a lot of fun


Then,something make my mood OFF early in the noon
i wake at 12.30pm
im damn damn hungry
when i went down..maid told me she did nt cook anything
BECAUSE my aunt ask her no need to cook
WTH~
pls la....i know u working at office and do not need to eat anything..but,i need ok??!!! somemore,she said only me and the maid stay at home..better no need cook and buy outside...hey..pls la! i paid u and u have this responsibility to cook me something!!!
so..i went out buy something to fill up my hungry stomach..
wat a suck day today..


I dont know what else i can write...
can be said that nothing to write
so..ended up now
=X
bye

No comments: