Sunday, May 9, 2010

Random




















Nothing to describe about these pictures
just...making my post more colourful
=D


And yeah
im back to kl
lifelessssss
hahah
erm...met a NEW FRIEND today while going back to kl
meet her in the bus
we chat alot in bus
about everything
she was nice and talkative
we're "schoolmate" b4 at sabs...
haha...but she smaller than me 2years
same as my sis
we do not know each other when im study at sabs
dont even greet or smile to each other
today at the bus,she just sit beside me...
so "ngam"...
haha~chat all the way to kl
nice...

one more thing..
the idiot bus driver
i dont know hw he get the license
his driving skill make me feel faint and wan vomit
LOL

Uncle N and untie came to fetch me when i arrived
thye brought me to buy foods
we went to wangsa maju
thr really gt alots of foodssss
yummmmyyyyy and deliciousssss foodsssss
hehhehe
i ate alot as my dinner
i bought BIG PAU....soya...and vegetarian economic rice
tat rice nt tat nice
haha

okay...end


No comments: