Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feeling of being cheated

I got mt class today
b4 going to college,i took few pic =D
i uploaded some

Love my "BLUE" eyes =)
When i was walking to my college alfer LRT..
a girl was asking me to help her do some survey
first..im not so interested with wat she said
coz....my coursemate were waiting me for breakfast
but the girl keep pleased me
she said just use my 10min
okay...deal
i followed her and reached a white shoplot
i realised that they're actually selling HERBALIFE
aiya..i got this product already la! i told them
but they keep on say they're making it tasty and ask me to try
they asking me try..TRY !! get it?!!!
then i try lo
then the girl help me take my weight..fat..and so on
she said im a pretty girl if im get myself slim
aiyar~~ this thing i know la
dont bullshit
i said in my heart
haha!!shhhh~~~quietly
thn....she ask me go for a programme such like competition
like slimming competition
who slim faster and get champion will get rm800++
but need rm50 for registration fees
wtf...
she promoting me
im interesting IF it was FREE...now....im NOT interested AT ALL!!!haha~!
plus..i dont hv any transport to let me join that
fate...lalala~~ =D
she took my 1hr time! i miss the time taking breakfast with coursemate
=,=
she "released" me at 12 NOON
then...she ask me paid RM15.50 for the shake!!
@%*^*@#@!#*)_!!!
fxxk her! cheating me!!!!!!
what can i do??? just pay lar!!! damn her!
thn i walk out and go for class
that's it!

forget bout it..
today class was quite interesting
especially cost accounting class
the lecturer was so funny and interesting
he make me wake n not sleepy
haha~~
and one thing
my class actually untill 6pm
the lecturer was so good
ask us back
coz he din print out any notes coz he being inform of teaching us 2 days ago..
so..no time prepare for it
then we went back

that's all for today

and yeah!
just being informed tat tmr class has been cancelled
what a good day tmr
yes yes yes
and i'll back to kuantan vy soon!!!!
muackkssssss
i'll celebrate mother's day with mummy

No comments: