Monday, May 24, 2010

Outgoing with coursemate after class~~

Having accounting test today..
walao~the test was so hard..
this was first time..some student haven learn b4
my account was not balance..
so...forget it~~~

After class, me & my coursemate went to times square and sg.wang
walk walk walk~~~
gt a guy joined us~~
pity lo..haha
coz he was so boring when we girlsss shop around~~~hhahaha
bet he wont joining us nxt time

thn we walk to sg.wang[
Tbowl] yc~~
this shop all made up of toilet's stuff..
as u can saw at pic below~~~
MANGKUK TANDAS~~~
make me felt vomit


haha~ like want.....................

The menu~~
Shuen & Kuan
My desert...
ice cream in shit's shape~


aiyerr..im eating it~~


after this...we went back~~
walk a long long distance...
my leg so tired~~~~~
haha~~~
and super HOT~~~~!!!!!!!!
hehe~~
tats all for today~~

No comments: