Thursday, April 14, 2011

A new update


I'm coming to update my dusty blog. * I should inactive it though *


I do not know what should I write in my introduction here. Anything!


Many things popped out in my mind these few days~


It made me moody. No one understand how i feel


I'm wearing a smiling n cheerful mask everyday to avoid people from knowing the real me.

Sometimes, i wonder... should I stop or continue my current situation. It makes me feel suffering~


*sorry,i would not write it so obvious.


Yes! i need concern! WHOEVER!


Something changed now. I am not sure what is it.


Just sometime,i dont get my feeling


If I cry middle of night, will u realised it? Will you awake from your dream?


Can you leave me alone for at least 1 week time?


U said that u will have a sleepless night after we have a brawl.You just keep on said sorry for it.


What's that for?!!! Any cure?!!  NO!


But, y last night u just can sleep so well without giving me a text or whatever.


and u pretend as usual today.  I dont understand. 


Okay. i'll give up something that i has been persist such a long time.


To be happy and stay strong!

 Give me some time to forget everything surround me~ I believe I can


Goof night people~

No comments: