Friday, June 4, 2010

I choose to give up something for now~
coz it's impossible now...

forget it..
today is friday~
hhe..mean i dont hv class and stay at home whole day
so bored~
nothing to do~then reading my PPD's coursework~
realise that many sentences i cnt understand..and the passage
*faint
then i choose to do it later...=S

and tmr is saturday~
hehe
no class and can slp till noon....^^
boring day~~


This pic taken on last thursday when math's class~~
lai kuan and I
Like this pic~~ ^^
hehe~
i want take more and more pictures with my new friends at segi.. ^^
haha~


I dont know what to write somemore
this post like totally "BS"! haha~~~ someone know what is BS?
my moral studies' lecturer teach us 1..
BS gt 2 kind~ [Big BS & small BS ]
wahahahahha~

so...i think i post i a BIG BS!!!
ahahha

No comments: